If you ever wondered you can install Official Nougat Firmware on Doogee Shoot Mix, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on Doogee Shoot Mix smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Doogee Shoot Mix based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android iteration which came out last year from google as a surprise for Nexus lineup. It is the sweetest released Android OS till now in Smartphone industry. Now you can install Android Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix using the SP Flash Tool software. The guide is simple and easy. We have included the screenshot of the SP Flash Tool to make it easy and sound.
Download the Full Stock ROM which we given down below. You can also update your Doogee Shoot Mix smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Doogee Shoot Mix lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Doogee Shoot Mix.
- How To Install Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix
- List of Nougat Firmware on Doogee Shoot Mix:
- How To Update Or Downgrade The Stock ROM On Doogee Shoot Mix Only MT6757:
How To Install Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Doogee Shoot Mix. To install the Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Doogee Shoot Mix smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 Emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- To Unbrick your phone
- Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix Only MT6757.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Install Android O on All Supported Devices?
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM
- How to extract any Zip file on Android devices
- How to Unbrick or Solve the Bootloop issues on Android
- How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
How to Download Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix:
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
List of Nougat Firmware on Doogee Shoot Mix:
|DOOGEE-Shoot mix-20160425||DOOGEE-Shoot_mix-Android7.0-20160425 – full_hct6757_66_n-user 7.0 NRD90M – Latest Update|
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How To Update Or Downgrade The Stock ROM On Doogee Shoot Mix Only MT6757:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP Flash Tool Folder
- You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6757_Android_scatter.txt)
- Now load the MT6757_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the Latest version.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.
You have completed the steps for How to Install Nougat Firmware On Doogee Shoot Mix. Also this is the same step to install Stock ROM on Doogee Shoot Mix.