If you ever wondered you can install Official Nougat Firmware On Elephone P8 Mini, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on Elephone P8 Mini smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Elephone P8 Mini based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android iteration which came out last year from google as a surprise for Nexus lineup. It is the sweetest released Android OS till now in Smartphone industry.
This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just install Android Nougat Firmware On Elephone P8 Mini using the Smartphone Flash tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Elephone P8 Mini using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the SP Flash Tool to make it easy and sound.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Table of Contents
How To Install Nougat Firmware On Elephone P8 Mini
Download the Full Stock ROM which we given down below. You can also update your Elephone P8 Mini smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Elephone P8 Mini lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Elephone P8 Mini.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Elephone P8 Mini. To install the Nougat Firmware On Elephone P8 Mini, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Elephone P8 Mini smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Elephone P8 Mini
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Elephone P8 Mini
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Elephone P8 Mini
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Nougat Firmware On Elephone P8 Mini.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Stock ROM (Elephone_P8Mini_20170914.rar)
Stock ROM (Elephone_P8Mini_20170727-182637.rar)
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Elephone P8 Mini successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.