If you ever wondered you can install Official Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on Hisense C3100 smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Hisense C3100 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android iteration which came out last year from google as a surprise for Nexus lineup. It is the sweetest released Android OS till now in Smartphone industry.
This guide is followed by a software known as QPST which is simple and easy. You can just install Android Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100 using the QPST. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Hisense C3100 using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the QPST to make it easy and sound.
Download the Full Stock ROM which we given down below. You can also update your Hisense C3100 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Hisense C3100 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Hisense C3100.
How To Install Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Hisense C3100. To install the Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Hisense C3100 smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 Emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Hisense C3100
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Hisense C3100
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Hisense C3100
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Hisense C3100
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Hisense C3100
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Hisense C3100
- Some tricks and tips for Hisense C3100
- How to install MIUI on Hisense C3100
How to Download Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100:
- Go to this Link and Sign up first : Click Here
- You will receive a mail for confirmation to create a password
- Once you do that login and come back to our site
- Now you can download the files below
- THis guide is to Install Stock ROM on Hisense C3100
- This will work Hisense C3100 with Only MSM8937
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the the STOCK ROM on Hisense C3100:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone ! Congrats, you successfully installed Stock ROM on Hisense C3100
You have completed the steps for How to Install Nougat Firmware On Hisense C3100. Also this is the same step to install Stock ROM on Hisense C3100.