Updated on October 19, 2020: Today, we have added the latest firmware flash file for the Micromax C1, which adds the latest security patch and bug fixes.
Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Micromax C1? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Micromax C1 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Well, you might have ended up in situations such as hard brick, want to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issues, unroot your device, downgrade or fix the lag or freezing display. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solutions to fix your Micromax C1 is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on your Micromax C1 running on stock ROM.
Why We Need Firmware Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your Micromax C1. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Micromax C1 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from Micromax C1
- You can fix the boot loop issue on Micromax C1
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on Micromax C1
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk: Mediatek Guide or Spreadtrum Guide
- You can unroot Micromax C1
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device: Mediatek FRP Guide or Spreadtrum FRP Guide
- Restore Micromax C1 back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Micromax C1
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
- Android Version: Android 4.4.2