On this page, we will guide you on how to install the official firmware file on Oukitel U11 Plus based on Android 7.0 Nougat. This is a budget Android MediaTek MT6750T chipset-powered smartphone that comes with decent specifications. If you’re using an Oukitel U11 Plus handset, then you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements to flash Stock ROM.
Some of the users may experience soft brick or device boot loop issues while flashing any Custom ROM. That may happen during or after installing the Custom ROM or any mod files as well. Meanwhile, it’s necessary to revert to the stock ROM again to fix the temporary issue.
In order to flash the firmware file on your Oukitel U11 Plus device which is powered by the MediaTek chipset, requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and proper guidance. Here in this article, we will share with you the tutorial of installing stock firmware easily. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM. Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Oukitel U11 Plus.
- It Fixes the boot loop and instability issue as well.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- You will get preloaded Google Applications as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Oukitel U11 Plus.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You can remove the root on your device [Unroot]
- You can restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Device Model: Oukitel U11 Plus
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750T SoC
- Android OS Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- File: Stock Firmware Update
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Flash The Firmware File on Oukitel U11 Plus
Check out the pre-requirements and the download links of the firmware file and SP Flash Tool file given below:
- The ROM file is only for the Oukitel U11 Plus handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50%-60% at least for a smoother process.
- Make sure to keep a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Download and install SP Flash Tool on the computer. it’s required to flash this ROM.
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones).
- USB Drivers: Download Oukitel USB Drivers
Download Firmware Files:
File Name: Oukitel_U11_Plus_MT6750_V1.0_20180310.zip
File Size: 1.1 GB
OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
Download: Click Here
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on the Oukitel U11 Plus device easily.How to Flash Firmware
You can follow our full-depth video guide as well:
I hope this guide is useful to upgrade firmware file on Oukitel U11 Plus.