If you ever wondered you can install Official Nougat Firmware On Panasonic P9, then you are in the right place. Now you can install the officially released Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on Panasonic P9 smartphone. Follow the guide below to install the official Stock ROM on Panasonic P9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android iteration which came out last year from google as a surprise for Nexus lineup. It is the sweetest released Android OS till now in Smartphone industry.
This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just install Android Nougat Firmware On Panasonic P9 using the Smartphone Flash tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Panasonic P9 using the guide. We have included the screenshot of the SP Flash Tool to make it easy and sound.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
How To Install Nougat Firmware On Panasonic P9
Download the Full Stock ROM which we given down below. You can also update your Panasonic P9 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Panasonic P9 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Panasonic P9.
Here are below of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware Update for Panasonic P9. To install the Nougat Firmware On Panasonic P9, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Panasonic P9 smartphone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 Emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Panasonic P9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Panasonic P9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Panasonic P9
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Nougat Firmware On Panasonic P9.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Panasonic P9 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.