Finally, Samsung started rolling the latest build of Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy C7 Pro. The software version on the Galaxy C7 Pro bumps to C701FDDU1BQL9. With this build, Samsung has upgraded the Android OS to Nougat OS. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy C7 Pro. Currently, the update is rolling for users in India.
If you are living in India and own this device, then you can now upgrade the phone to official Android 7.0 Nougat. Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro was launched in July 2016. The device came out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This is the first upgrade that phone has received up till now. So What are you waiting for?
Download Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy C7 Pro with C701FDDU1BQL9
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the air) to users in India. The rollout is sent in a phase-wise manner. It may take a couple of days or weeks to receive the Android 7.0 Nougat update. If you can’t wait for the official OTA C701FDDU1BQL9 to hit your phone, then you can simply flash the firmware manually. To flash the firmware manually, you need to be extra careful and have little knowledge about the flashing process.
he Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest August Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.20GB in size and updates rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be in Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multitasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will receive the latest build C701FDDU1BQL9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update to build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
In case if have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build C701FDDU1BQL9 based Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro C701F to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro C701F to Nougat build C701FDDU1BQL9.
Yes, today I will guide you on How to Update Build C701FDDU1BQL9 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro C701F. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy C7 Pro.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy C7 Pro.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy C7 Pro.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features?
Android 7.0 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new OS Android 7.0 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not on Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Nougat update C701FDDU1BQL9 on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update.
More Updates and Related Post
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy C7 Pro
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy C7 Pro
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy C7 Pro
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy C7 Pro
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy C7 Pro
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock C701FDDU1BQL9 Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro SM-C701F.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
I hope you have successfully flashed the firmware for Galaxy C7 Pro. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.