Download and Install latest Nougat Firmware On Huawei Y6. A few days back, we shared LineageOS 14.1, Ressurection Remix and more Custom ROM for Huawei Y6. If you are installing Custom ROM for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. Also, please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone. If you are here to install the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, then here you are!.
In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Install Nougat Firmware On Huawei Y6. This ROM is based on CrDroid 3.2 OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Huawei Y6 by following our simple guide. This ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Oukitel Company. But you can install this official CrDroid 3.2 OS on Huawei Y6. This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Huawei Y6.
Table of Contents
Download Install Nougat Firmware On Huawei Y6 (Custom ROM, CrDroid 3.2)
Remember this is a stable build of official CrDroid 3.2OS on Huawei Y6. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Nougat Firmware On Huawei Y6 based CrDroid 3.2 OS. This ROM is developed and published by official CrDroid 3.2 Team member. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Nougat Firmware On Huawei Y6 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Huawei Y6.
What Is CrDroid 3.2OS?
This is a free AOSP / CyanogenMod Android based ROM bringing a lot of custom features ported from AOSPA, SlimRoms, OmniRom and many others great roms out there
crDroid brings what Android have of most advanced in terms of customization and stability.
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features, and Pictures
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo).
- Flipkart MSI Gaming Laptop Offer
- Best gaming motherboard under Rs 10,000
Check this post :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Huawei Y6
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Huawei Y6
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Huawei Y6
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Huawei Y6
- This will work on Huawei Y6 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here Is The Full Guide On How To Install CRDROID ROM On Huawei Y6:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Y6
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below CRDROID ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the CRDROID on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.