Learn How to Install Android 7.1 Nougat Official CM14.1 For LG G3 Beat. Good News for all LG G3 Beat Owners, Cyanogenmod has officially released the Nightly version of CM14.1 for LG G3 Beat. Now you can enjoy the CM14.1 on LG G3 Beat.
Now you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1 Nougat on LG G3 Beat smartphone. Here I’m not talking about an official OTA update for LG G3 Beat, this is a Custom ROM called CyanogenMod 14.1 aka CM14.1 for LG G3 Beat. This ROM is officially released by CyanogenMod on their website. The ROM is damn stable to use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1 Nougat CM14.1 For LG G3 Beat. Remember, this is an CM14.1 aka CyanogenMod 14.1 for LG G3 Beat. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official CyanogenMod 14.1 for LG G3 Beat.
As we don’t have any information from LG about the official Stock Android 7.1 Nougat update roll out for LG G3 Beat. Install the Custom ROM CM14.1 on which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. This is an Official CyanogenMod 14.1 Android 7.1 Nougat built from the newly released Google Android Source Code. This is stable enough to use it has a daily driver. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Android 7.1 Nougat CM14.1 For LG G3 Beat. By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the CM14.1 For LG G3 Beat. Follow the steps below.
What is CyanogenMod 14.1 ?
CyanogenMod 14.1 aka CM14.1 is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. CyanogenMod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. CM14.1 is built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM14.1 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below are the list of devices getting Cyanogenmod 14 Android Nougat aka CM14.1.
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat and its feature ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on LG G3 Beat, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Android 7.1 Nougat CM14.1 For LG G3 Beat
- First of all, Download the CM14.1 and GAPPS file from the below-given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded CM14.1 and Gapps zipo to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the CM14.1 aka Cyanogenmod 14.1 zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.1 Nougat CM14.1 for LG G3 Beat Successfully.