Table of Contents
How To Install MIUI 8 On OnePlus 3
Good News for all OnePlus 3 Users. Now you can download and install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3. If you are owner of OnePlus 3, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3 Smartphone. This is a MiUi 8 for OnePlus 3 which is stable to use daily. You must have a custom recovery on your OnePlus 3. This ROM is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
This is a Custom ROM Miui 8 for OnePlus 3 which comes with build number 6.11.24. This is a full guide on How to Download and Install MiUi 8 forOnePlus 3 which comes with build number 6.11.24 Global Beta MIUI 8. Now Download and follow the below steps on How to install Miui 8 on OnePlus 3. To install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3, first of all you need to be running a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
THERE ARE 2 ROM – MIUI 8 for ONEPLUS 3
XIAOMI MI5 PORT ROM : This is a Custom developed ROM ported from Xiaomi Mi5 based on MIUI Chinese developer ROM. Updates seemed to have stopped from this dev, so I don’t recommend this build unless you absolutely need VoLTE. Only has the OP3 camera, and has issues with the flash while taking pictures. Latest build is “miui-oneplus3-6.10.8-6.0.zip”. You can find it here.
MIUI 8 PATCH ROM : You can even try another ROM which is Patch Version of MIUI 8 which uses CM as a base, so any CM bugs that exist, will exist here. Doesn’t have VoLTE in the settings, but some users say it still works. Has both MIUI and CM cameras. Last build is “op3-6.10.8-6.0.zip”. You can find it here.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 ON OnePlus 3
- This will work on OnePlus 3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking theWipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to Flash MIUI 8
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 on Successfully.
SOURCE : Link