Now NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update is rolling live. The update is rolling with build number NPIS26.48-36-2 for the device in this monthly update. Along with this build, your phone will upgrade to Google Security patch of January 2018. It is accompanied by the patch for KRACK security threat. The latest NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update is rolling in the Indian and Brazillian regions.
The NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update is currently rolling via OTA (Over the air) as we speak. This update is currently seeding to devices in the Indian and Brazillian region. It may take some time to reach all the devices all around the globe. We have also put up the OTA firmware download link. You can manually install it and avail the NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update. Below you can find the download link and tutorial to install it.
Moto G4 Plus is a single SIM smartphone launched in May 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It runs on 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and 3 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. This device packs a 16 GB of expandable internal storage. The device brings a 16-megapixel primary camera for the rear and 5-megapixel front face camera.
Download OTA: NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus Update
You can download the NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update OTA in India in two ways. Either you manually capture the airborne OTA or manually install the OTA firmware.
To manually capture the OTA,
- In the Home screen, Tap on All apps, and then tap Settings.
- Go to About Phone.
- Tap System updates.
- Click on OK to check for the latest OS.
- If you have the update, Tap DOWNLOAD to download the update
- Wait for couple of hours to complete the download (depends on the speed)
- Once the download is completed, you will be prompted to install the new software.
- Tap the notification to begin the upgrade process.
- Tap OK to begin the update process to latest software version.
Download OTA Firmware
- NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update | Download OTA Firmware [To Be Updated Soon]
How To Install NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update
Before proceeding with the manual flashing,
- If you are not in soak, then you don’t get next soak update via OTA
- Ensure that your phone is not rooted.
- This OTA is exclusively for Moto G4 Plus.
- Do not use this firmware on other Motorola devices.
- GetDroidTips is not responsible for any damage to your device while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
You will also require the Minimal ADB tool for flashing this NPIS26.48-36-2 Moto G4 Plus update manually.
Steps of Installation
Step-1 Download and Install ADB on your PC
Step-2 Copy OTA ZIP to Installation directory
Step-3 Boot your device into Fastboot > Recovery > Stock Recovery
Step-4 Select Apply update through ADB
Step-5 Open ADB on your PC
Step-6 Connect your device to the PC using the micro USB cable.
Step-7 ADB sideload the Oreo update zip file.
Step-8 Press enter and it will start.
Step-9 Wait while the installation process completes.
That’s all you have to do. If you have any queries let us know through comments.
Follow GetDroidTips for all the latest firmware updates for Motorola Android smartphones.