Today we will guide on how to install Full Android Nougat Firmware on Moto Z This update comes with software version NPL25.86-30. You can Download and Install NPL25.86-30 Nougat firmware on Moto Z XT1650-03 manually using the below guide. This guide is simple and easy to follow. All you need is the ADB and Fastboot Installed on your PC/Laptop to Install the official build of NPL25.86-30 Nougat firmware on Moto Z
The latest Android Nougat with build NPL25.86-30 comes with January patch security update and other bug fixes. This is a major upgrade for Moto Z XT1650-03 users which brings all Android Nougat features. This new update of Android Nougat is available for Moto Z XT1650-03 supported for Carriers Tesla, Rogers, MSTLA, and Bell in Canada Region. . if you have a Moto Z XT1650-03 with Carriers Tesla, Rogers, MSTLA, and Bell in Canada Region, then you can enjoy the latest Nougat update on your phone.
- 1 Download Install NPL25.86-30 Nougat Firmware On Moto Z XT1650-03
- 2 How to Manually Install Nougat firmware on Moto Z XT1650-03 with Build NPL25.86-30
Download Install NPL25.86-30 Nougat Firmware On Moto Z XT1650-03
If you still have not received the update then head to the below guide on How to update Android Nougat for Moto Z XT1650-03 with Carriers Tesla, Rogers, MSTLA, and Bell in Canada Region. This update will upgrade your phone to the latest Android Nougat on Moto Z The new sweetness of Android Nougat comes with a lot of features such Multi Tasking Split Screen Window, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates, New Emoji Support etc.
To update manually with NPL25.86-30 on Moto Z XT1650-03 can take only 8-10 minutes approximately. Read the steps below on How to Update the Nougat firmware on Moto Z XT1650-03 manually.
What’s In Android 7.0 Nougat And Features ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Download Install NPLS25.86-17-3-1 February Security on Moto Z (OTA)
- Install NCLS25.86-11-4-6-8 March Security Patch on Verizon Moto Z Force Droid
- Install NCLS25.86-11-4-6-8 March Security Patch on Verizon Moto Z Droid
- Install NPLS184.108.40.206 on Moto Z OTA With February security patch in Europe
- How To Dual Boot Moto Z Play Using Dual Boot Patcher
- Update Android Nougat for Verizon Moto Z Play (NDNS25.137-24-1-2)
Download Link :
Supported Moto Z XT1650-03 Variant List in Canada :
- This Method is only for Moto Z XT1650-03 users.
- Make sure to charge your phone to atleast 60% or more.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible if you brick or damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Download the firmware files necessary from below.
- Read the steps carefully before proceeding.
- Download ADB and Fastboot tools on your Windows or Mac and install it.
- Remember this process may erase your data, So backup your data (No Root Required)
- Take a complete backup of your apps and then proceed.
How to Manually Install Nougat firmware on Moto Z XT1650-03 with Build NPL25.86-30
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Extract the Downloaded ADB fastboot Zip file on your PC
- Download and Extract the Downloaded Android Nougat Firmware inside the ADB Folder on your PC
- Now reboot your phone Fastboot mode, turn your phone off completely and then press and hold Power + Volume Down until you see the Fastboot mode
- Now connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- When you connect your Phone to Computer, please wait until all the drivers get installed.
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- In command window, type the following command one by one manuallyfastboot oem lock begin
fastboot oem lock begin
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash dsp adspso.bin
fastboot flash oem oem.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2
fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase customize (optional: will erase any customizations if ordered through motomaker)
fastboot erase clogo (optional: will erase the custom boot logo if ordered through motomaker)
fastboot oem lock
- If you dont want to lock your bootloader just skip the “fastboot oem lock” and “fastboot oem lock begin” Commands
- Using both “OEM Flash.bat” or “OEM lock.bat” will wipe your data and all the Customizations like Root and Xposed and get it to Factory Condition if You are Reverting back to Stock from a Custom Rom Or Upgrading Stock it is Strongly Advised to Wipe your Data to avoid bugs and crashes(system/app) In any case if you don’t want to wipe data just remove this command “fastboot erase userdata” from the bat file or skip it if your flashing manually
That’s it! Enjoy Nougat firmware on Moto Z XT1650-03 with build NPL25.86-30