Today ZTE started rolling out the another OTA update for Nubia Z17 Mini NX569J / NX569H. The update comes with version number NX569J / NX569H Nubia UI v1.41 for Nubia Z17 Mini which brings mainly to enhance the stability of the system and optimize the use of the application. Now enjoy Nubia UI V1.41 For Nubia Z17 Mini NX569J / NX569H. Today we also shared 2.44 Firmware build for Nubia Z17 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
If you are running Stock Firmware without root or modifications, then you will receive the latest OTA v1.41 on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent via OTA (Over the Air) and it may take few hours or couple of days to reach your phone. The OTA is sent in a phase wise manner. You can check for the upgrade through FOTA Settings –> About Phone –> System update. Check for the update, if you do have the latest update, then hit the DOWNLOAD button to download and install the firmware manually.
Nubia Z17 Mini features a 5.2″ LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652/653 latest chipset clubbed with 4/6 GB of RAM. It has an onboard storage with a capacity 64 GB. You can expand the storage using microSD Card with up to 256 GB. ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini sports Dual 12 rear camera with an aperture f/2.2 respectively. On the front, the smartphone comes with 16 MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.0. The handset runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box. ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini is backed by 3200 mAh non-removable battery.
In case if you have no OTA and you can’t wait, then here I will guide on How to Download and Install the latest Nubia Z17 Mini v1.41 firmware on your phone. The guide is simple and easy to follow. Please make sure to read and follow the steps carefully.
Check Related Post:
- How To Install TWRP Recovery For Nubia Z17 Mini (Root and Gapps Guide)
- ZTE Nubia Z17 and Z17 Mini Stock Firmware Collections
We are not responsible if you brick or damage your device. Take your own risk and flash the firmware using the below-given tutorial. Flash 1.41 Firmware on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini using the guide below.
Table of Contents
Download and Install Nubia UI V1.41 For Nubia Z17 Mini NX569J / NX569H
This update mainly to enhance the stability of the system, optimize the use of the application experience!
- Added: cloud service business adjustment, remove Baidu cloud
- Added: Nubia bus card package
- This update optimization includes but is not limited to the items listed above!
- Due to cloud service business adjustment, this official version of the backup application to eliminate the cloud backup function. If you want to back up and migrate your data at a later time, you can use the Nubia flash function. Cloud sync function will not be affected, can be assured use.
- If you have upgraded to this version, you want to restore the local backup before the backup, you can copy the backup to the “phone storage/nubia / PIM” path, and then restore the backup.
What Is In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Its Feature?
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
Download 1.41 Firmware (Password: 0iqt)
- This Method is only for Nubia Z17 Mini users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This will work on ZTE Nubia Z17 Mini, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- You can also backup all your apps and data without root.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps For How To Install Nubia UI v1.41 for Nubia Z17 Mini
To update the Stock Firmware Nubia UI v1.41 for Nubia Z17 Mini based Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, you can either use any of the method below. Follow the guide properly to flash the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Nubia UI v1.41 for Nubia Z17 Mini.
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Copy the update.zip file to your sd card.
- Navigate to the phone Settings -–>Update and Click on the menu button.
- It will automatically recognize the zip file
- Tap on install button to start installation process automatically.
- Wait until update installation completes.
- Download the ZIP file and rename it to update.zip
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’ option from Settings –> Developer options –>. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Switch off and Reboot your device into Recovery Mode (Press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Select “Apply update via SDcard”.
- Select the zip file and wait until the installation process completes.
- Reboot the device after installation.