ZTE rolled out the new OTA update for Nubia Z11 Mini S NX549J. The update comes with version number NX549J Nubia UI v2.09 for Nubia Z11 Mini S which brings new features and also regular bug fix with performance improvements. Now enjoy Nubia UI V2.09 For Nubia Z11 Mini S NX549J.
If you are running Stock Firmware without root or modifications, then you will receive the latest OTA v2.09 on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent via OTA (Over the Air) and it may take few hours or couple of days to reach your phone. The OTA is sent in a phase-wise manner. You can check for the upgrade through FOTA Settings –> About Phone –> System update. Check for the update, if you do have the latest update, then hit the DOWNLOAD button to download and install the firmware manually.
Download and Install Nubia UI V2.09 For Nubia Z11 Mini S NX549J
Nubia Z11 Mini S released in October 2016. It features a 5.2 inches” IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset clubbed with 4 GB of RAM. It has an onboard storage with a capacity of 64/128 GB. You can expand the memory with microSD card with up to 256 GB. ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S sports 23 MP rear camera with an aperture f/2.0. On the front, the smartphone comes with 13 MP selfie camera with an aperture of f/2.0. The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S is backed by 3000 mAh non-removable battery.
Nubia UI V2.09 Changelog:
- Added: support micro-data transmission
- Added: Camera watermark feature
- Optimization: Power consumption issues
- Optimization: Restart the problem
- Fix: Use an unprinted fingerprint to wake up the phone screen problem
- Super Screenshots
- Repair: long press the fingerprint key probability can not tune up the super screenshots
- Fix: the weather was wrong
- Fix: When using the USSD fraud reminder, the call returns to the lock screen interface
- Fix: When applying updates, the application permissions automatically become allowed
- Repair: the use of the US group take away business version of the app can not upload pictures in the album