Finally, The wait is over. Cubot rolled Android 9.0 Pie update for Cubot X19 smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Pie features. If you are running the Android Oreo, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Pie. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Cubot X19.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 8.1 Oreo to Android 9.0 Pie on Cubot X19 variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Cubot X19, let’s brief what comes with Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, Cubot X19 features a 5.93-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Cubot X19 comes with a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear camera with LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Cubot X19 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Cubot X19
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Cubot X19
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Cubot X19
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Cubot X19
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on Cubot X19
- To update Cubot X19, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 9.0 Pie Firmware on Cubot X19 [This method may wipe all your data]
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- Backup IMEI and NVRAM on Mediatek Chipset Android Device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Make sure to install drivers and tools on your PC or Laptop.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.