Finally, CyanogenMod has released the official nightly build of CM 14.1 for OnePlus One. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. As OnePlus One will not get official AndroidNougat Update, So it is best safest way to update your OnePlus One device to Android Nougat.
The Latest build of Official CM14.1 for brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
- This Update is only for OnePlus One users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Required Files :
- Download CM 14.1 for OnePlus One from Here
- GApps zip from Here
How to Install CM14.1 Android Nougat on OnePlus One
- Download CM 14.1 for OnePlus One from Here and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In comment section below.