Finally, CyanogenMod has released the official nightly build of CM14 for OnePlus 3. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The Latest build of Official CM14 for OnePlus 3 brings some of the customization menus which was present in CM13 such as StatusBar Customization, Navigation, gestures, and additional buttons. Now download and install Official CyanogenMod 14.1 Nougat ROM for OnePlus 3.
Here comes the first official build CyanogenMod 14.1 for OnePlus 3 and now it is available for download. This CM 14.1 for OnePlus3 is an experimental ROM; This build may nat be stable for daily use. OnePlus3 is the first device to get the official CM 14.1 Build. To install this Official CynagenMod 14.1 ROM, your OnePlus3 device should be rooted and should have TWRP installed. Download the CM 14.1 ROM for OnePlus3 form below.
The CM 14.1 ROM is an experimental nougat build release for OnePlus 3 and missing some important CM features. The CM14.1 Nougat ROM for OnePlus 3 is loaded with Nougat features and CM features such as LiveDisplay, Protected App, Privacy Guard, Profiles, and much more.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
CM 14.1 Nougat ROM for OnePlus 3
Install Official CM14.1 Android Nougat ROM for OnePlus 3
- Download Custom Recovery for OnePlus 3 (If you have already installed Custom Recovery installed, then you can skip this step)
- Make sure that you have downloaded CM 14.1 and Gapps for OnePlus 3 and copy those two zip files into OnePlus3.
- Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down and power button until you see the stock recovery.)
- Now do a Factory Reset by going to Wipe –> Advanced Wipe –> Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go back to main menu and the Goto Install –> Select the CM 14.1 Zip file –> Swipe to install. ( Wait until the installation process completes)
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot OnePlus3.
Let us know your review on CM 14.1 on Oneplus 3 in the comments section below.