Official lineage os builds for T-Mobile LG G2 are released. As CyanogenMod is dead and now the same team gave birth to new Lineage OS. Official Lineage Os build Lineage Os 14.1 is now available for LG G2 users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The official lineage OS is already available on many devices. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on T-Mobile LG G2. But Android Nougat is already available for LG G2, but if you want to taste the full sweetness of Nougat, then you should definitely try Lineage OS.
The Latest Official Lineage OS 14.1 on T-Mobile LG G2 brings all the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze improves battery life, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features. Follow the below Step by Step guide for Installing Official Lineage OS 14.1 on T-Mobile LG G2.
- This Update is only for LG G2 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Note: Before proceeding further, make sure ‘USB Debugging’ is enabled. (To do that go to Settings –> Developer options –> Enable USB Debugging.)
Steps to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on T-Mobile LG G2
- Download Lineage OS for your device and GApps.
- Now, Save the both zip files in your device.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory reset your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes.
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps with the same procedure.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.