With OnePlus 3T, OnePlus has also started sending the latest OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3. OnePlus releases OxygenOS 4.1.0 update to all its OnePlus 3 Users. As OnePlus already had released OxygenOS 4.0.3 stable and Oxygen Open Beta 12, Today OnePlus has released yet another update of Android Nougat. The Company has started rolling out the latest OxygenOS 4.1.0 update. If you already running the Stock version of OxygenOS on OnePlus 3, then you will get a pop notification of the latest OxygenOS 4.1.0. If you don’t want to wait, then Here we provide the download link of OxygenOS 4.1.0 which is packed with many features and performance improvements. Download OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 from below and install it manually.
As OnePlus is was always trying to release latest features and fix bugs as soon as possible. You can get the update anytime soon as the company releasing the latest OxygenOS 4.1.0 via OTA (Over-Th-Air). This new update is packed with latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat and also comes with March Security patch including some improvements and bug fixes.. The users will receive the update notifications on their device. The update may take few weeks to reach all corners of the world.
Last time we had updated the release of OxygenOS Open Beta 3 for OnePlus 3 which comes with the latest branch of Nougat and now here we have the upgraded Android 7.1.1 Nougat with the stable OxygenOS 4.1.0 firmware for OnePlus 3. You can flash the OxygenOS 4.1.0 on OnePlus 3 via ADB Sideload or directly from recovery. Once you flash the latest OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3, you will start receiving the OTA update of all future update of OxygenOS.
Table of Contents
OxygenOS 4.1.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
If you’ve already flashed a previous Open Beta build, you will receive this update via OTA. If you haven’t, you will need to flash this build by ADB sideload. Your data may transfer, but there is always a possibility of losing personal data, so be sure to backup all of your important data before flashing this build. As stated before, once you flash the Open Beta, you’ll continue getting Open Beta OTAs.
- How To Dual Boot OnePlus 3 Using Dual Boot Patcher
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On OnePlus 3
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3T
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For OnePlus 3
- How to Download and Install MIUI 8 on OnePlus 3T
- How to Install HydrogenOS 3.0 on OnePlus 3 (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Collections
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Install OxygenOS 4.1.0 For OnePlus 3
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs Open Beta 12.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs Open Beta 12 files to folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window.
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOS 4.1.0 Zip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>"
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS 4.1.0.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 in the comment section below.
SOURCE – Click here