Here we are sharing the latest build of OmniROM based on 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3 with model no D6603/33/53. Now you can install OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3 (Leo). The firmware is based on Android 8.0 Oreo and brings all the latest Android Oreo features with many Add-On features from OmniROM. This guide is to help you on How to Download and Install OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3.
OmniROM is an open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android mobile platform. It involves a number of prominent developers from other projects. - Wikipedia
OmniROM is a new Custom firmware which was made official at BABBQ (Big Android BBQ) with many developers whom you may know including Chainfire, Xplodwild and Dees_Troy. OmniROM was first released with the Android version, Jellybean and later it continued the successful journey.
Download and Install OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3 (Leo)
This ROM is built from the scratch of AOSP Source code released by Google. Now you can enjoy the OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3. Download and Install OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Sony Xperia Z3. If you love to flash Custom ROM on your phone, then this ROM is for you. This ROM has many new features which make it unique among the other famous Custom ROM such as CyanogenMod, Lineage, AOKP, etc. Now install OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3.
Just like every other Custom ROM, this ROM also needs TWRP Recovery to flash this ROM on your Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone. So first of all, Install the TWRP Recovery on Xperia Z3 and then you can flash the Custom ROM OmniROM 8.0 for Sony Xperia Z3.
This is a very stable ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo for Sony Xperia Z3. In this tutorial, we will guide you on How to Install OmniROM 8.0 Oreo for Xperia Z3.
OmniROM is one of the latest custom firmware. It is an open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet computers, based on the Android OS. It involves a number of prominent developers from other projects (Android Open Source Project). It started their mission with Android Jellybean and later they moved to Android KitKat shortly after its release.Now OmniROM has grown into a bigger community and started developing OMNIROM for more smartphones and tablets.
Based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements, OmniROM has set out to give you a great Android experience on your mobile. OMNIROM
What Is In Android 8.0 Oreo And Its Feature?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest and 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Notifications Channels
- New User Interface (UI)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Add Floating Buttons For Easier In-Call Multitasking With Blimps
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Xperia Z3
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Xperia Z3
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Xperia Z3
- Some tricks and tips for Xperia Z3
- How to install MIUI on Xperia Z3
- This will work on Sony Xperia Z3 Device, Don’t Try this on Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install OMNIROM For Sony Xperia Z3:
- First, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xperia Z3.
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below OmniROM 8.0 on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the OmniROM 8.0 Oreo on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!