Xiaomi Poco F1 (codename: beryllium) launched in August 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo. Today we will guide on How to Install OmniROM on Xiaomi Poco F1. This ROM is based on both Android 10 Q.
To Install this Custom ROM, you need TWRP Recovery. We had already shared the method to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Poco F1. If you already installed TWRP, then you probably might be waiting for Custom ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1. If yes, then here is the popular custom ROM known as Omni ROM.
The Xiaomi Poco F1 has a 6.18 inch Full HD Display. The design of the Smartphone might be liked by some, but to others, it might be disappointing. This is primarily due to the plastic build. Anyways, the Xiaomi Poco F1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chip coupled up with the Adreno 630 GPU and with massive 8 GB of RAM. Coming to the Cameras, the device has a dual camera setup at the rear. This consists of a 12 MP and a 5 MP camera sensors. The Poco F1 has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera. The device runs on the MIUI. This MIUI is specially designed for the POCO F1. At last, there is a 4000 mAh capacity battery powering this device.
What’s on OmniROM?
Omni ROM is the latest Custom ROM developed by many developers whom you may already know including Chainfire, Xplodwild, and Dees_Troy. This ROM is based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project) and developed with lots of customization, features, and enhancement. Just like every other custom ROM, Omni ROM also has some unique features:
- Flippable Quick Settings
- Roadrunner mode
- Daydream enhancements
- Integrated Performance Control
- 3D depth Phase Beam
In this guide, we will help you to install Omni ROM on Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium). Full Credits to the developer and Omni ROM team.
Now download and install OmniROM on Xiaomi Poco F1. This is an Unofficial Omni ROM built from source code by XDA member. This ROM is still under development so expect some bugs and lags. You can anytime revert back to Stock ROM on Xiaomi Poco F1 by flashing the Stock Firmware.
Remember this is not a stable ROM, but still, you can use it as a daily driver. In Case if you find any issue, you can revert back. The ROM is under development stage, the developer may soon release the stable version anytime soon.
To Install OmniROM on Xiaomi Poco F1 or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install TWRP Recovery on your Xiaomi Poco F1.Related Post
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17 for Xiaomi Poco F1 based on Android 10 Q
- Download and install AOSP Android 10 ROM for Xiaomi Poco F1
- How To Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Poco F1 and Root Your Phone
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Common Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
Download ROM Package
Android 10 Q based OmniROM
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
|Download ROM here
Download Any Gapps from below:
Steps to Install OmniROM on Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium)
Follow the pre-requisites to install OmniROM on Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium)
- This will work on Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Install the Latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Instructions to Install
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Poco F1
- Now boot into fastboot mode on your device
- Run the adb command window by pressing Shift key + Right mouse click
- unzip the ROM file and move it inside the ADB folder
- Now run the command below
fastboot -w fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot reboot
That’s it! I hope you have installed the OmniROM on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.