Samsung has officially announced the One UI 2.0 skin at the Samsung Developer Conference 2019 event recently. Then the company has released One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 2 update as well. Currently, the South Korean tech giant Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3 update for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus devices. The firmware update improves the system stability, plenty of bug fixes as well. Here in this article, we have shared with you the details of One UI 2.0 update based on Android 10 Beta 3 for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ along with firmware OTA download links as well.
The new One UI 2.0 Beta 3 (Android 10) update for Galaxy S10 lineup is currently rolling out in the Korea region only. Therefore, all the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ Korean variant users who’re registered for the Samsung beta program have started receiving the new OTA update. It comes with the build numbers of G970NKSU3ZSK3, G973NKSU3ZSK3, and G975NKSU3ZSK3. It’s also worth mentioning that the same update has come to the Exynos global variants of the Galaxy S10 series with the build number G970FXXU3ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), G973FXXU3ZSK3 for the S10 (SM-G973F), and G975FXXU3ZSK3 for the Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F).
Whereas, the new firmware update brings so many bug fixes like the improvement of camera, gallery, message application. It also fixes lock screen clock, video library, finder disappeared, dark mode issue, AOD fingerprint icon disappeared, Samsung Pay not working while opening from the lock screen, keyboard button stutter, etc. Now, let’s take a look at the changelog below:
Firmware Details and Changelog:
- Model: Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10 Plus
- OTA Update Size: 553MB (Approx)
- Software Update Version: One UI 2.0 Android 10 Beta 3
- Korean Build Number: G970NKSU3ZSK3, G973NKSU3ZSK3, and G975NKSU3ZSK3
- Build Number: G970FXXU3ZSK3, G973FXXU3ZSK3 and G975FXXU3ZSK3
- Region: Korea | Europe, Asia, North America (United States), and South Korea
The update Changelog has been translated from the Korean language below.
- The quick panel icon image disappears and displays in blue.
- When the quick panel is lowered on the horizontal screen, it does not come down.
- Bounces when resizing keyboard settings.
- Switching to another app when changing the language with the space bar on the keyboard.
- Keyboard button presses and jamming.
- Freeze after offline payment of Samsung Pay.
- Samsung Pay does not work when running from the lock screen.
- AOD clock screen time does not change in real-time.
- AOD fingerprint icon disappeared.
- The dark mode is applied even when dark mode is not selected.
- Tips & User Guide app keeps stopping.
- The volume button doesn’t work properly.
- Changes to dark mode automatically even though there is much battery left.
- The icon on the top bar does not disappear even if you register and clear the alarm. -If you turn off the screen while the app is running, the status bar disappears.
- Forced exit when trying fonts in Galaxy Store.
- The pictures in the secure folder are gone.
- Finder disappeared.
- Apps collected in folders disappear
- Home abnormal behavior in gesture mode
- No video in the video library
- No recording when running voice recording.
- Device care battery usage history graph color is reversed when charging and not
- No icon in the status bar when connecting to Wi-Fi
- Some themes not applied in edge lighting settings
- Screen rotation icon constantly blinks
- Clock not locked on the lock screen
- Show me the data service is not supported
- Camera Stabilization.
- Gallery stabilization.
- Message stabilization.
- Stabilize recent app views
- Include other fixes
Though you can easily update your Galaxy S10 lineup devices to Android 10 based One UI 2.0 beta 3 via Samsung Members app. Here we have additionally provided you the OTA update firmware link below. Make sure that the firmware download links are supported for Exynos Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ variants.
Download Android 10 Beta 3
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (Exynos) Android 10 beta 3 | Download G975NKSU3ZSK3
- Exynos Galaxy S10 Android 10 beta 3 | Download G973NKSU3ZSK3
- Exynos Galaxy S10e Android 10 beta 3 | Download G970NKSU3ZSK3
You may also want to install the One UI 2.0 Beta update on your Samsung Galaxy S10 series.
We hope this information and download links along with the installation steps will come in handy for your Galaxy S10 series device if you didn’t register for the beta program or belongs to other regions. Till then stay tuned for more info.