There is no stopping OnePlus at this moment even though the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the smartphone market. The brand is all geared up to release the new generation of OnePlus phones, i.e. the OnePlus 8 series. Notably, the Chinese OEM has also made the Open Beta 11 available for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro that brought along various new enhancements for the devices along with the March 2020 security patchset. This was eventually expected to arrive on the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro via a stable OxygenOS update. And finally, the stable OxygenOS 10.3.2 update is live for the users in India, while the EU and global variants are getting the version OxygenOS 10.0.5.
The new OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro update weighs in around 285 MB. Moreover, this new OTA brings bugfixes for the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery, Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo, optimized RAM management, etc. Below are the details of the update received on OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro with the official changelog and the screenshots of the same:
Firmware Information and Official Changelog
- Model: OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
- Android Version: Android 10
- Android Security Patch Level: March 2020
- Software Version: 10.0.5 for Europe/Global and 10.3.2 for India
- File Size: 285 MB
Changelog (For Indian units):
– Optimized the Ram management
– Improved system stability and fixed known issues
– Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.03
– Improved stability for recording videos in slow-mo
– Fixed the random disappearance of screenshots in Gallery
– Now play videos without any lags
Changelog (For EU units):
– General bug fixes and stability improvements
– Updated Android security patch to 2020.03
– LTE CA combination now supports 5G connectivity to increase stability and speed of network connections
Note that the updates are being pushed via OTA and will take some time in hitting all the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro devices. However, if you have not yet received the notification on your device then, you can head to Settings > System Update > Check for updates for manually checking for it. If there is a new notification of the update then, you can tap on it to install.
However, those users who do not want to wait for the OTA and want to upgrade their phones right away then, you can download the update package file from the Oxygen Updater app.
To install the package on your device, follow the video: