If you are the owner of the OnePlus 7T then a new update is available for download. OnePlus has started rolling out the HydrogenOS Beta 2 update for the Chinese users. To recall, OnePlus 7T was launched in 2019 and packs in the latest Snapdragon 855+ processor, with 8 GB of RAM, offers up to 256 GB of onboard storage, a 6.55-inch display along with 90Hz refresh rate, and a huge 3,800 mAh battery. Notably, there are some optimizations and fixes in the update as well.
This new OnePlus 7T update weighs in around 538MB in size. This latest update also bumps the security patch level to February 2020 and tags along with some phone, gallery and system features as well.
Below are the details of the update received on OnePlus 7T with the official changelog and the screenshots of the same:
- Model: OnePlus 7T
- Android Version: Android 10
- Android Security Patch Level: February 2020
- Software Version: OP7T_H2_BETA_02
- File Size: 538 MB
– Optimized system background management mechanism
– Optimized the settings page
– Optimize the trigger patch of the interest screen display and lock screen interface
– Update the Android security patch to 2020.02
- Voice Assistant
– Add voice assistant, voice car mode to help you travel
– Optimize the name display of the contact information windows
– Fixed the black screen problem of gallery video playback
Note that the updates are being pushed via OTA and will take some time in hitting all the OnePlus 7T units. However, if you have not yet received the notification on your device then, you can head to Settings > System Update > Check for updates for manually checking for it. If there is a new notification of the update then, you can tap on it to install. One more important thing to note is that the updates are first rolled out to HydrogenOS in China then it is later extended to OxygenOS across the globe. So, the OxygenOS users should expect the update in the future.