Google is already started pushing the First OTA update for Verizon Pixel 2 and 2 XL. Now Google started sending the new OTA update for Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL in Telstra carrier in Canada. This is the first OTA Update for both Pixel 2 and 2 XL with build number OPD1.170816.011.
Google launched the latest flagship smartphone for the year 2017 with Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo update.
The update brings the September 2017 Security Patch for Pixel 2 and 2 XL in Telstra carrier. The update fixes the some of the security vulnerabilities found in the earlier version. We recommend installing the latest OTA update on your device. The OTA is sent in a phase-wise manner. If you are running Stock ROM without root, then you may receive the OTA update on your phone anytime soon. You can either check the notification or else you can manually see if there is an update.
You can check the OTA update manually by following this:
Go to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates and see if there is any new update of OPD1.170816.011 Oreo Factory Images for Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL.
In case if there is no OTA update received and you don’t want wait. Then need not worry. Google released the latest Factory images for the OPD1.170816.011 September Security Patch for Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL. Now download and install the latest OPD1.170816.011 Oreo Factory Images for Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL in Canada Telstra carrier.
Remember: This updatation via Factory image may wipe your data, so take a complete backup before something goes wrong. Also Charge your phone to 50% and more.
In this tutorial, we will guide to Download and install OPD1.170816.011 Android Oreo 8.0 on your Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL device. The guide is simple to follow, By following this guide, you can manually install the OPD1.170816.011 Android Oreo 8.0 straight into your phone. Before stepping into installation process of OPD1.170816.011 Android Oreo 8.0.
To Find out What’s new in Android 8.0 Oreo, Check this Post.
Simple steps install OPD1.170816.011 Android 8.0 Oreo on Pixel 2 and 2 X Telstra:
- You are required to unlock the bootloader of your handset that remains in an activated mode before you can flash the system image of Android 8.0 Oreo on your phone. Having done that you can move ahead to the second step.
- To run Android Debug Bridge commands on your Android device you first have to install the ABD and Fastboot drivers on your windows/MAC. After that, the ADB folder icon will be instantly visible on either your desktop or C:/ADB i.e. Windows C drive.
- Next step is to extract the files of Android O Developer by opening the ADB folder. It is the file that you downloaded in Step 2 which has been saved on your C drive.
- As the next step long press and hold the ‘Shift” key and right-click on Android Debug Bridge folder to select ‘Open command window here.’
- In the command prompt windows need to enter a command for which tour phone has to be connected to your computer system. The command is as follow:
- Using the following command boot your handset into bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your phone will now automatically reboot itself into the bootloader mode
- Finally, you can now begin the installation of Android Oreo 8.0 on your phone device. Firstly, open the Android O files that are present inside the folder of ADB and simultaneously locate the flash-all script. To run the files double click on it to begin the installing process on your phone.
- You will be asked to press any key to exit as soon as you are through with flashing the Android 8.0 Oreo. Please do not exit from the terminal unless you are asked to do so.
- Lastly, all you need to do is reboot your Android device and begin your experience with Android 8.0 Oreo.
I hope you have successfully installed OPD1.170816.011 Oreo Factory Images/OTA for Pixel 2 and 2 XL Telstra.