Updated on August 18, 2020: Today Oppo rolled the latest July 2020 security patch for Oppo Find X2 with software version CPH1871PUEX_11_F.13. The update is now live for Indian users with Oppo Find X.
Updated on May 12, 2020: Today Oppo started rolling the January 2020 security patch for the Oppo Find X. The update is arriving with version number CPH1871EX_11_C.18 and is available globally. It brings nothing new except the security patch fix and regular bug fixes.
This update is still based on Android Pie with Color OS skin and not the Android 10 flavored ColorOS 7 skin. Recently, Oppo started the Oppo Find X with Android 10 beta via the beta channel in China. There is no confirmation about the actual release of Android 10 apart from Roadmap details from Oppo.
Table of Contents
- Model: Oppo Find X
- Android: 9.0 Pie
- Version: CPH1871PUEX_11_F.13
- Size: 2.7 GB
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2020
- Added the January 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
Downloads and Changelog:
• Added Text Scanner to the Camera app which allows you to convert the text in your photos into documents[System]
• Added the face beautification feature for WeChat video calls. Enable the feature by going to “Settings > Additional settings > Video call beautification > WeChat”
|[System] · Added the June 2020 Android security patch to enhance system security.
· System sounds can now be captured when you make a screen recording.
· Fixed an issue where the audio in WeChat’s voice chats would cut in and out when your phone was connected to your watch.
· Added a folder to save compressed files in “File Manager”. [Apps] · Added the Mail app: Exchange accounts are supported so you can manage all of your email accounts from one place.
Check Software update manually:
Sometimes users get impatient while waiting for the OTA to show up on their devices. So, they can manually check for the availability for the latest A.06 update on Oppo Find X.
Go to Settings > System > Software Update. Tap on Check for Updates. If the January 2020 patch with build CPH1871EX_11_C.18 is available you will be notified of the same. Then follow the on-screen instructions, download and install the update.
How to Install Oppo Find X January 2020 patch
You have to follow some basic guidelines before installing the latest firmware on your devices. Check out the requirements section below.
- The firmware we have shared here is only meant to be installed on Oppo Find X. Do not install it on any other device.
- Charge your battery up to 50% or more before beginning the manual installation.
- Take a full backup of your device before installing the new update.
CPH1871EX_11_C.18 | Download
To install the above firmware follow this guide.How to install stock firmware on any Oppo device
As security patches and bug fixes are important for a smartphone, make sure to grab the A.06 firmware for your Oppo Find X. Install it and enjoy.