Here we have shared the first stock ROM for Moto G6 (Codenamed ALI). This firmware comes with build number OPS27.82-19-4 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can install this on your phone to get back to stock ROM or unroot your device and then you can relock the bootloader just like out of the box device.
Motorola Moto G6 is the successor of Moto G5 which was launched last year. In this year, Motorola company has used the full glass in the back to bring the elegant design and build quality just like the competitor Xiaomi and Huawei did. This year, Moto G6 comes with the budget version and it offers a number of high-end functions: a dual rear camera (12 and 5 megapixels, maximum aperture f1.7) accompanied by software to help it detect text, objects, and landmarks.
Talking about the specs, Moto G6 features a 5.7-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB or 64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Moto G6 comes with Dual 12 MP (f/1.8) + 5 MP (f/2.2), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash camera and 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Here we share a link to Download OPS27.82-19-4 Stock Firmware of Moto G6. It is always good to keep a stock firmware of your device with you in case something went wrong. If you want to flash stock firmware on Moto G6, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto G6. Check the steps below to Download and Install Official Firmware of Moto G6.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of Moto G6. By installing stock firmware on Moto G6 you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone. The Moto G6 Stock firmware is now available for many regions. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install OPS27.82-19-4 Stock Oreo Firmware on Moto G6.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Moto G6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Moto G6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Moto G6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Full Firmware HereDownload ALI_RETAIL_8.0.0_OPS27.82-19-4_cid50_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Steps to Install OPS27.82-19-4 Oreo firmware on Moto G6:
Download below we have given the download link for Android 8.0 Oreo firmware Update for Moto G6 with build number OPS27.82-19-4. To install the Stock Firmware on Moto G6, Please follow the guide and download the ROM, Motorola USB Drivers and ADB and fastboot tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Moto G6 smartphone.
- This will work only on Motorola Moto G6
- Charge your phone to at least 70% more
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Download the Motorola Device Driver
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Instructions to Install:
There are two methods which you can follow. Check any of the methods, if the first method doesn’t work, you can simply follow the second method to install the stock firmware on Moto G6.
Method 1:Guide to flash the firmware using ADB Sideload
- First of all, Unlock the bootloader on your phone. If your device is already unlocked, then skip this step.
- Now Install and Setup the ADB Fastboot on your PC.
- Move the downloaded Moto G6 firmware to adb fastboot folder.
- Now boot your Moto G6 into bootloader mode by turning the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
- Once you are in the bootloader menu.
- Connect your Moto G6 to PC using USB Cable
- Open the ADB Folder where you extracted the firmware file.
- In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on any empty screen inside the ADB Folder.
- You will be seeing this option to open the command window.
- Once you see the command screen, now you can type the below command one by one on your PC.
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
- Congrats, you have completed the process to Install Stock ROM Update on Moto G6.
I hope this guide was helpful to install OPS27.82-19-4 Oreo firmware for Moto G6.