Here we have shared the first stock ROM for Moto G6 Plus (Codenamed ALI). This firmware comes with build number OPW27.113-27 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can install this on your phone to get back to stock ROM or unroot your device and then you can relock the bootloader just like out of the box device.
Talking about the specifications, Moto G6 Plus features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Moto G6 Plus comes with Dual 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash camera and 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Here we share a link to Download OPW27.113-27 Stock Firmware of Moto G6 Plus. It is always good to keep a stock firmware of your device with you in case something went wrong. If you want to flash stock firmware on Moto G6 Plus, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto G6 Plus. Check the steps below to Download and Install Official Firmware of Moto G6 Plus.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or boot loop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of Moto G6 Plus. By installing stock firmware on Moto G6 Plus you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone. The Moto G6 Plus Stock firmware is now available for many regions. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install OPW27.113-27 Stock Oreo Firmware on Moto G6 Plus.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Moto G6 Plus
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Moto G6 Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Moto G6 Plus
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Firmware HereDownload XT1926-3_EVERT_RETAIL_8.0.0_OPW27.113-27_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip Download EVERT_OPW27.113-45_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
Steps to Install OPW27.113-27 Oreo firmware on Moto G6 Plus:
Download below we have given the download link for Android 8.0 Oreo firmware Update for Moto G6 Plus with build number OPW27.113-27. To install the Stock Firmware on Moto G6 Plus, Please follow the guide and download the ROM, Motorola USB Drivers and ADB and fastboot tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on Moto G6 Plus smartphone.
- This will work only on Motorola Moto G6 Plus
- Charge your phone to at least 70% more
- Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools Zip
- Download the Motorola Device Driver
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Instructions to Install:
There are two methods which you can follow. Check any of the methods, if the first method doesn’t work, you can simply follow the second method to install the stock firmware on Moto G6 Plus.
- First of all, Unlock the bootloader on your phone. If your device is already unlocked, then skip this step.
- Now Install and Setup the ADB Fastboot on your PC.
- Move the downloaded Moto G6 Plus firmware to adb fastboot folder.
- Now boot your Moto G6 Plus into bootloader mode by turning the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
- Once you are in the bootloader menu.
- Connect your Moto G6 Plus to PC using USB Cable
- Open the ADB Folder where you extracted the firmware file.
- In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on any empty screen inside the ADB Folder.
- You will be seeing this option to open the command window.
- Once you see the command screen, now you can type the below command one by one on your PC.
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot flash dsp dspso.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system_b system_b.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash oem oem.img fastboot flash oem_b oem_other.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash vendor vendor.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot erase carrier fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase DDR fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot reboot
- Congrats, you have completed the process to Install Stock ROM Update on Moto G6 Plus.
I hope this guide was helpful to install OPW27.113-27 Oreo firmware for Moto G6 Plus.