Here we will share the first firmware update with build number OPW27.113-45 for Moto G6 Plus. You will find the latest Full ROM to download and install on your Moto G6 Plus. The update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
After the launch of Moto G6 Plus, the device brings a lot of customization and features. Today Motorola has started rolling the first update which upgrades the Moto G6 Plus with April 2018 Security Patch. The update bumps the software version to OPW27.113-45. The update is currently rolling via OTA (Over the air) for users running on Stock Android without root or mods installed.
To recall, the Moto G6 Plus features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Moto G6 Plus comes with Dual 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash camera and 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
In this update, Motorola added Slow Motion video support and an option to hide and show the notch. It also added Quick Portrait Capture mode and also support few actions to recently deleted images. The update bumps to May 2018 Security patch. Here we have provided the full firmware download link to download and install OPW27.113-45 for Moto G6 Plus. The guide given below is simple and easy! All you need is a proper understanding on how to install the Moto G6 Plus Stock Firmware.
Table of Contents
Version Number: OPW7.113-45
BUILD REQUEST INFO:
SW Version: evert-user 8.0.0 OPW27.113-45 53 release-keysM660_04.07.01.46R
MBM Version: MBM-3.0-uefi-976f2e6-180403
Modem Version: M660_04.07.01.46R
FSG Version: FSG-660-05.61
Build Fingerprint: motorola / evert / evert: 8.0.0 / OPW27.113-45 / 53: user / release-keys
CQATest App Version: 6.0.3
Download OPW27.113-45 on Moto G6 Plus [Full ROM File]Download Full ROM – Direct Link Download Full ROM – GDrive Link Download Full ROM – Android File Host Download Full ROM – Mega Mirror Download XT1926-3_EVERT_RETAIL_8.0.0_OPW27.113-45_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.xml.zip
- Motorola Moto G6 Plus Tips: Recovery, Hard and Soft Reset, Fastboot
- How To Remove Moto G6 And Moto G6 Plus Unlocked Bootloader Warning Message
- Download OPW27.113-27 Stock firmware for Moto G6 Plus [Restore / Unroot]
- Common Moto G6 Plus Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto G6 and G6 Plus
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola Moto G6 and G6 Plus
- Install Stock ROM On Moto G6 and G6 Plus (Back to Stock, Unbrick, Downgrade, Bootloop)
- Motorola Moto G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play Stock Firmware Collections
- How to Boot into Recovery Mode on Moto G6 Plus (Stock/Custom)
Steps to Install OPW27.113-45 for Moto G6 Plus:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Remember: Supported for Moto G6 Plus
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Moto G6 Plus to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out the second method, you need PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. If you have are not able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Motorola USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
- Download ADB Drivers: download ADB Fastboot drivers
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Moto G6 Plus:
There are two methods which you can follow. Check any of the methods, if the first method doesn’t work, you can simply follow the second method to install the stock firmware on Moto G6 Plus.
- First of all, Unlock the bootloader on your phone. If your device is already unlocked, then skip this step.
- Now Install and Setup the ADB Fastboot on your PC.
- Move the downloaded Moto G6 Plus firmware to adb fastboot folder.
- Now boot your Moto G6 Plus into bootloader mode by turning the phone off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN + POWER button simultaneously for few seconds until you see the bootloader menu on your phone screen.
- Once you are in the bootloader menu.
- Connect your Moto G6 Plus to PC using USB Cable
- Open the ADB Folder where you extracted the firmware file.
- In the adb folder, hold the Shift Key (keyboard) and click the Right-click button (mouse) on any empty screen inside the ADB Folder.
- You will be seeing this option to open the command window.
- Once you see the command screen, now you can type the below command one by one on your PC.
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
- Congrats, you have completed the process to Install Stock ROM Update on Moto G6 Plus.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Moto G6 Plus successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.