Xiaomi Mi 6 (codenamed sagit) is a flagship smartphone and the successor of Xiaomi Mi 5. The smartphone comes out of the box with Android Nougat and upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo officially. If you love custom ROM, then here we have a new Custom ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 known as Pixel Experience. If you want to taste the real PURE Android Pixel experience, then you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Mi 6 (sagit).
If we talk about the specs, Xiaomi Mi 6 features a 5.15-inches edge to edge display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor clubbed with 4GB and 6GB RAM variants. The device also comes with internal storage of 64GB and 128GB. Xiaomi Mi 6 sports a Dual 12MP+12MP rear camera and on front, it has an 8MP camera for selfies. It has a fingerprint sensor on the front and packed by 3350 mAh battery.
Do you want to enjoy the real Pixel Experience on your Phone? then try out this Custom ROM. As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel experience on Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Full Credits to the XDA Senior member on XDA Forums,Verevka who developed this ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 in his free time. Also Thanks to the Pixel Experience team for making things possible.
Now you can download and install the AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi 6. Along with Android 8.1 Oreo features, The update also adds the latest November Security Patch.
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Mi 6 (sagit)
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Android 9.0 Pie Gapps|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Download ROM and Gapps
|Android 8.1 Oreo||Download Link||Verevka|
|Android 9.0 Pie||Download Link||Verevka|
For ROM based on Android 9.0 Pie, you need to download and install Android 9.0 Pie Gapps. If you encounter bootloops, then try without Gapps.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T:
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit) (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 6
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 6. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Android 8.1 Oreo for Xiaomi Mi 6.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Mi 6. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Source: Development Page