Xiaomi Mi 6 (sagit) launched in April 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Here we have the latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone features on your Xiaomi Mi 6. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6 based on Android 10.
The new Android 10 brings new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Xiaomi Mi 6 comes with a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It runs on 2.45 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and 6 GB of RAM. It comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. This device packs a 64 GB of non-expandable internal storage. Xiaomi Mi 6 brings a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 4-megapixel camera on the front.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Xiaomi Mi 6 based on Android 10 now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6
To install this ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- Supported Smartphone: Xiaomi Mi 6
- Charge the Xiaomi Mi 6 to a sufficient battery level to avoid any sudden shutdowns during the process.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 6.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6
Install via TWRP Recovery
- First of all, make sure to download and move all the above required ROM packages on your Xiaomi Mi 6 Internal storage.
- You can reboot your phone into TWRP Recovery and Swipe Allow Modifications (Appears for the first time only)
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, first of all. Take a complete backup of stock or custom ROM using TWRP.
- Now wipe the cache, data, and system before flashing the Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6.
- To Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. [su_note note_color=”#fef0ef” text_color=”#000000″]Warning: Make sure not to select Internal storage[/su_note]
- Now you can install the System image file in TWRP: Install -> Install Zip -> select Pixel Experiece.zip file.
- That’s it! Reboot and enjoy!
- Top 10 Features of Android 9.0 Pie Update
- Common Problems and solutions of Android 9.0 Pie
- Download Lineage OS 16: List of Supported Devices (Android 9.0 Pie)
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- Android 9.0 Pie: Supported Device List, Features and Downloads
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices