Latest OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X is now available for download. OxygenOS 3.1.4 is packed my many new features and improvements with Auto-brightness optimization, Fixed launcher related crashes, and Increased system stability. This OxygenOs 3.1.4 is Marshmallow based update. This is an Incremental update that rolls out in phase wise manner. This update rolls out Via OTA (Over the Air) and many users started receiving Update.
Here you can download and manually flash OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus X. This update brings you new features and improvements with Auto-brightness optimization, Fixed launcher related crashes, and Increased system stability. Scroll down below for download links.
Changelogs and Features of OxygenOS 3.1.4
- Fixed launcher related crashes
- Updated google secure patch for November
- Auto-brightness optimization
- General bug fixes
- Increased system stability
- This Update is only for OnePlus X users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend).
How to Download and Install OxygenOS 3.1.4 ROM on OnePlus X
- OxygenOS 3.1.4 ROM for OnePlus X
- Copy the OxygenOS 3.1.4 ZIP file in your Internal Storage
- Reboot your Oneplus X into Recovery Mode (By holding Volume Down+Power Button)
- If you want clean Installation then Wipe data and cache.
- In Recovery Mode Select Install.
- Select the OxygenOS 3.1.4 ZIP file and click Install to start the installation process
- Wait until Installation completes.
- Now Wipe cache and Reboot your device.
Let us know your review on OxygenOS 3.1.4 in the comments section below.