After rolling the Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-P355, Today Samsung also started updating the Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-P355M. In this update, Samsung updated the build number to P355MUBU1CQI8. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air). You may receive the update anytime soon on your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 running Stock ROM.
Check if your phone will support Android Oreo Update Here.
In this article, we will guide on How to Install P355MUBU1CQI8 Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-P355M. The ROM weighs almost 1.13GB and brings all the latest features from Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Try out the latest Google Fuchsia OS: Here is the link to grab the new OS Experiment.
Table of Contents
P355MUBU1CQI8 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0
The Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest August Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.13GB in size and updates rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be in Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide. Check this: Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage 14.1 For Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multitasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 will receive the latest build P355MUBU1CQI8 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple steps below to see if you have received the OTA update to build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build P355MUBU1CQI8 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 P355M to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 P355M to Nougat build P355MUBU1CQI8.
Yes, today I will guide you on How to Update Build P355MUBU1CQI8 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 P355M. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
What’s in Android 7.1.1 Nougat and features?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Nougat update P355MUBU1CQI8 on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update.
More Updates and Related Post
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab A 8.0
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock P355MUBU1CQI8 Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-P355M.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
I hope you have successfully flashed the firmware for Galaxy Tab A 8.0. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.