New Software update is live for Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) users. Now you can install the latest build of P555XXU1CRA2 / P555XXU1CQL3 on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE). The update brings the August Month 2017 security patch update along with some minor bug fixes and improvements. This update is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
The update is rolling via OTA (Over the Air). However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to P555XXU1CRA2 / P555XXU1CQL3 by flashing the firmware from below given download link. For this, you are going to help you in this matter.
We recommend you to install the latest August Security patch on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) which fixes the security malware and bugs found in this month. You won’t receive the update in case if you have rooted your device. You can manually flash the firmware P555XXU1CRA2 / P555XXU1CQL3 on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) by following our guide.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade August Security patch on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE). As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting August Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) SM-P555. Check out the below steps for August Security patch based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash P555XXU1CRA2 / P555XXU1CQL3 August Security Nougat For Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) SM-P555
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat P555XXU1CRA2 / P555XXU1CQL3 For Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
Once you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) to August Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE).
Download Firmware Files
Download Firmware Here – P555XXU1CRA2
Download Firmware Here
Required Drivers and ODIN:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) SM-P555 (P555XXU1CRA2 / P555XXU1CQL3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE) manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE)
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE)
- Guide to Install AOSP Android Oreo Update for Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE)
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (LTE).