Today Samsung has started sending the latest February Security Patch for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number P601XXUDQA1 for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build P601XXUDQA1 comes with February Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 SM- P601 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest February Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 P601.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February Security patch for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with February Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash P601XXUDQA1 February Security Lollipop For Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 P601
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop P601XXUDQA1 For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 to February Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 P601 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 P601.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest February Security Patch update P601XXUDQA1 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 P601.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To February Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install February Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 P601 (P601XXUDQA1).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.