Today Samsung rolled April 2020 Security Patch update to Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi (SM-P610 variant) in the European region. The update labeled with build number P610XXU1ATD5 which is still based on Android 10 Q. In this guide, you can follow our instructions to install the April 2020 Security Patch for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi.
There are no major changes apart from the security patch level which fixes the vulnerability in the Android OS that can be attacked remotely using arbitrary code easily. We highly recommend you to install the latest patch to secure your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi in the future cyber-attack. You can check for the latest software update by going into device Settings > System > System updates.
Firmware Details: P610XXU1ATD5
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi (SM-P610)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: P610XXU1ATD5
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-04-01
- Supported Countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Macedonia, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria, South East Europe, Bosnia, and more other regions.
Table of Contents
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (P610XXU1ATD5) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: P610XXU1ATD5
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the April 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite WiFi model with build number P610XXU1ATD5. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.