Samsung rolled a bug fix update which also bumps the security patch level of the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite to March 2020 based on Android 10. As we speak, the update is rolling via OTA with build number P615XXU1ATCB which makes its way to the European region.
With the latest Android security patch level, Samsung has fixed the one critical vulnerability in addition to dozens of high and moderate risk vulnerabilities in the Android OS. We recommend you to upgrade your device to this latest security patch of build number P615XXU1ATCB. To receive this update, make sure whether you are running the latest iteration. You can always manually check for the OTA update by going into Settings on your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
Table of Contents
How to Check Software Update on your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite?
If you want to install the P615XXU1ATCB March 2020 update, then go into settings –> System > System Updates. If you have any update, then you will see a new screen with the software details. You can hit the download now button to confirm the update process.
Ensure that your phone should be charged more than 50% and connected to a Wi-Fi network as well.
If there is no update, then you can manually download and install the Samsung firmware on your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. Well, OTA rollout is a phase-wise manner, it may take a week or months to complete the update process. So patience is important.
Firmware Info: P615XXU1ATCB
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (SM-P615)
- Region: Europe
- Build Number: P615XXU1ATCB
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-03-01
- Supported Countries: Austria, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, Spain, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, UK, France, Macedonia, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria, South East Europe, Bosnia, and more other regions
How to Install Firmware on Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (P615XXU1ATCB) is only supported by Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
Firmware Installation Guide: P615XXU1ATCB
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
So, make sure to download the March 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy Tab S6 Lite model with build number P615XXU1ATCB. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.