The Paranoid team has released the final version of Nougat based AOSPA for Nexus 5 and Other devices. Now install the latest Paranoid Android 7.3.1 AOSPA For Nexus 5.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Install Paranoid Android AOSPA for Nexus 5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- 2 Paranoid Android Features
New Paranoid Android 7.3.1 AOSPA Changelog
- Add Anti-Shake mode to Paranoid Camera
- Fix compatibility issues with third-party camera apps
- Fix front-facing camera crashes in Paranoid Camera
- KRACK Vulnerability patches
- Various improvements to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Performance and efficiency improvements for Pocket Lock
- Launcher improvements and fixes
- Various performance and battery improvements
- Other minor improvements and fixes
- Final update for translations
Fixes for Nexus 5:
- Patched BlueBorne kernel vulnerability
If you still have the old Nexus 5 device, then you are lucky enough to try the latest version of AOSPA for Nexus 5 aka Paranoid Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection. Now you can enjoy Paranoid Android ROM on Nexus 5 which is based on Android Nougat. Yes, you heard me right!. Paranoid Android is back from the dead. As we know it is one of the very popular custom OS built by the team which is now been hired by OnePlus company for the work of OxygenOS ROM, the Paranoid Android customization was brought to a full stop. Now after 9 months, AOSPA is back from the dead with the support of few handsets such as Pixel, Nexus and OnePlus. More device will be supported soon. In this guide, i will help you to install Paranoid Android 7.1.2 for Nexus 5. Now install AOSPA for Nexus 5 using our guide below. The guide is simple and easy to follow. All you need is a full ROM file and GAPPS file to install this using TWRP Recovery.
Now you can enjoy the all new Paranoid Android AOSPA for Nexus 5. We had already shared some custom ROM for Nexus 5, So check out this link to install Custom ROM on Nexus 5. If you are here for the first time, then read the difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM. If you are trying to install Custom ROM for the first time, then please make sure you install the TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
Now you can download and install Paranoid Android 7.1.2 AOSPA for Nexus 5. The guide is simple and easy to follow. All you need is a custom recovery or twrp on your phone to install this ROM. Here is the list of other supported devices which include Oneplus One, OnePlus X, OnePlus 2, Nexus 6P and 3T, Nexus 5, Nextbit Robbins, Pixel and Pixel XL, Nexus 5X and 6P and more.
Download Install Paranoid Android AOSPA for Nexus 5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
I’m a big fan of Paranoid Android at the age since it was deployed. Now they are back and supports few devices. If you are a fan of AOSPA paranoid android custom ROM, then here is the full guide to installing Paranoid Android 7.1.2 for Nexus 5. To install AOSPA for Nexus 5, you need TWRP Recovery on Nexus 5.
What’s new with AOSPA for Nexus 5?
Paranoid Android 2017 Nougat Resurrection is back with many old and new features which has revamped and brings the latest version of Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The new version of Paranoid Android Nougat comes with Pie Control mode, custom camera binaries, themes support (Built in Color Engine) also can use Substratum which replaces color engine, ota updates, design, Gesture Support, immersive mode (run any app in full-screen view), etc.
With Immersive mode, you can activate the Pie Control and use it to make the full screen view without status or navigation button. You can also customize the navigation buttons, battery icon, and other features. As we said, Paranoid Android Nougat is back from the dead which also comes with various performance and battery improvements.
Paranoid Android Features
- Pie Controls
- Color Engine
- On-the-spot controls
- Immersive Mode
- Paranoid OTA Updater
- Battery Styles
- Advanced Power Dialog
- Recent App Locking
- Quick Pull-down
- Substratum Support
- Enhanced Kernel + Control
New Languages Added:
● Chinese Simplified
● Chinese Traditional
● English UK
Just like every custom ROM, you’ll need to have an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery (such as TWRP) in order to install Paranoid Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Nexus 5. Furthermore, you’ll have to backup your phone before changing any custom ROM or Stock ROM to Paranoid Android AOSPA ROM. After flashing the ROM zip, install the Google apps package of your choice from Open GApps (unless you are going Google-less, which is up to you).
What is in Android 7.1.2 Nougat and its feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Nexus 5 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Full Guide To Install Paranoid Android 7.3.1 ROM On Nexus 5:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Nexus 5
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below Paranoid Android 7.3.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Paranoid Android 7.3.1 on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.