Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro launched in August 2019. The phone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. The Wait is over. Finally, the Paranoid Android is back to the custom ROM development stage. If you haven’t heard this name, Well! Paranoid Android, also known as [su_tooltip style=”tipsy” position=”north” content=”Android Open Source Paranoid Android project”]AOSPA [/su_tooltip] is a popular custom ROM built with mission to achieve new innovative features, a slick user interface, improved performance, and battery backup. Now the good news is that the ROM is currently available for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Here we will guide on how to install Paranoid Android on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
If you want to install the AOSPA custom ROM on your device. Then, make sure to download the latest TWRP Recovery version for your Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro to enjoy the Paranoid Android based on Android Pie without any error.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset coupled with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under MIUI V10.2 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 13MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with Motorized pop-up 20 MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
What’s Paranoid Android?
Paranoid Android is one popular custom ROM built with many new innovative features, a slick user interface, improved performance, and battery backup. Now AOSPA is back in the game again with Android 9.0 Pie builds. Starting today, you can download and install Paranoid Android on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi Mix 2S and Pocophone F1 smartphones, and in a few days, they will release this firmware for Essential Phone, OnePlus 6 and 6T, Motorola Moto G5 Plus. In early days, we had seen many features such as Pie Control mode, custom camera binaries, themes support (Built-in Color Engine), OTA updates, design, Gesture Support, immersive mode (run any app in full-screen view), etc.
Just like every custom ROM, you’ll need to have an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery (such as TWRP) in order to install Paranoid Android AOSPA on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
What’s on Android 9.0 Pie?
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Steps to Install Paranoid Android on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers, Gapps and things to start with.Paranoid Android 9.0 Pie Review
- Supported: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro:
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download Paranoid Android ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Supported Gapps:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, Download and AOSPA ROM and Gapps zip file to internal storage [root folder]
- Now boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Tap on the Install Button on your TWRP menu
- Look for the installation zip file in the internal storage [ROM and Gapps]
- First, install the ROM by tapping on the Paranoid Android zip file
- Now swipe to confirm the flash and that’s it! You have successfully flashed the Paranoid Android on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.
- Now flash the Gapps zip file by tapping the Install button again and select the Gapps zip file
- Now confirm by swiping
- That’s it! You can reboot your device to enjoy!
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Paranoid Android on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- How to Repair and Fix IMEI number on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Download and Update AICP 15.0 on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Android 10 Q)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17 for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro based on Android 10 Q
- Download And Install AOSiP OS on Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro (Android 10 Q)