Here we will guide you on how to perform Factory Hard Reset on your Realme C1. All the users would have his/her own reasons to perform the factory reset in their mobile phone devices. One of the most common reasons to hard reset is to fix the malfunctioning or to remove the user data before selling.
Are you planning to perform a hard reset on your Realme C1? Before you hard reset your phone, it is important to keep all the backup of your data such as the photos, videos, contacts, files etc, as all the data will be erased while you reset your device. Follow the below guide in order to perform the Factory Hard Reset in your Realme C1.
Steps to perform Factory Hard Reset on your Realme C1
There are two methods to perform the hard reset for your mobile phone device. The first one is through the Settings and the second one is through the Recovery. Both the methods will bring the best outcomes when you choose to perform the Hard Reset on your Realme C1. In simple, you can perform the hard reset settings from the menu when you are able to boot into Android. On the other hand, you can perform the hard reset via Recovery when you are not able to boot into Android.
Steps to perform Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit Settings from the Homepage
- Scroll down and search for on Backup & Reset. Click on it
- Click on the Factory Data
- You will now find 5different options to select
- If you wish to clear all the data, select Erase All Content and Settings that would wipe off all the data from your Realme C1
- Now enter the password if you have a password in your phone
- Once you have entered your password, it will show a confirmation to erase the data. Click on OK
- You have successfully performed a Hard Reset via Settings
Steps to perform Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, you are required to enter the recovery mode
- Turn off your Realme C1
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume up key on your Realme C1 device at the same time.
- Leave the button when you see the Realme logo
- Your device has now entered the recovery mode
- Select the preferred language. Now your phone will enter the stock recovery mode
- Now click on Wipe Data
- Click on Confirm and you are done!
Was the guide helpful to perform factory hard reset on your Realme C1? Let us know by providing feedback in the below comment section. You may also clear your doubts if any, by commenting in the below comments box and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
- Realme C1 Black Screen or Screen of Death issue: How to fix it?
- How to Find Realme C1 IMEI number?
- Realme C1 keeps restarting again and again. How to fix this problem?
- My Realme C1 overheating with normal usage. How to resolve this problem?
- Internet is very slow on Realme C1. How to fix the lag?
- How to disable or Turn off the Background data on Realme C1
- How to fix GPS problem on Realme C1 [Troubleshoot]