Today we will guide you on How to hard reset InnJoo Fire3. Whenever your device seems to have any fault, a hard reset can fix that. Doing Hard reset on InnJoo Fire3 is just like a factory reset. In the end, you will have a fresh copy of Android OS on InnJoo Fire3 which you can use easily.
Are you ready to perform factory hard reset on your InnJoo Fire3? There is one homework that you need to do before performing the hard reset. You are first required to take the backup of all your data. By resetting your InnJoo Fire3 back to stock will erase all the media, SMS, contacts etc. Know how to perform the hard reset on your InnJoo Fire3 with the below simple steps.
Table of Contents
What is Hard Reset
A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user are removed. In simple terms, after doing a hard reset, your device will revert back to factory settings.
Doing a hard reset is beneficial for many situations. In case you want to sell your device or want to boost the performance of the device, you can perform a hard reset.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset InnJoo Fire3
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform InnJoo Fire3 factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from the Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on InnJoo Fire3 via Recovery.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, you are required to enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below.
- Turn off your InnJoo Fire3 device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume down key simultaneously for a while
- You can release the button once you see the InnJoo Fire3 logo.
- Your device has now entered the recovery mode.
- Select the language and enter the stock recovery mode
- By just tapping, select Wipe Data
- Confirm and you are done!
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit the Settings from the Homepage
- Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will now find 5 options to select
- Erase all the content and the settings that will wipe off all the data from your InnJoo Fire3, if you wish to clear the data
- If your phone has a password, enter your password here
- Once you have entered your password, your phone will show a confirmation so as to erase the data
- Click on erase data. You have now successfully performed hard reset!
I hope this guide has helped you in performing the Factory Hard Reset InnJoo Fire3. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section. Also, feel free to send us any queries or clarifications in any, and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
InnJoo Fire3 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, InnJoo Fire3 features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6737 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the InnJoo Fire3 comes with 8MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. InnJoo Fire3 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.