Here we will guide you on how to perform a hard reset UMiDIGI Z with simple steps. Every user has his or her own reasons to perform the factory reset on UMiDIGI Z. One of the most common reasons to perform the hard reset on UMiDIGI Z is to fix a malfunctioning or to remove the user data before selling.
Are you ready to perform factory hard reset on your UMiDIGI Z? There is one homework that you need to do before performing the hard reset. You are first required to take the backup of all your data. By resetting your UMiDIGI Z back to stock will erase all the media, SMS, contacts etc. Know how to perform the hard reset on your UMiDIGI Z with the below simple steps.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset UMiDIGI Z
There are two methods to hard reset UMiDIGI Z. One hard factory reset is through the Recovery and the other one is through the Settings. Both these methods would give you the best outcomes when you choose to perform the factory reset on UMiDIGI Z. In short, while you are not able to boot into Android, you may go with Hard Factory Data Reset via Recovery and when you are able to boot into Android, you may select Hard Factory Reset via Settings on your UMiDIGI Z.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, you are required to enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below.
- Turn off your UMiDIGI Z device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume down key simultaneously for a while
- You can release the button once you see the UMiDIGI Z logo.
- Your device has now entered the recovery mode.
- Select the language and enter the stock recovery mode
- By just tapping, select Wipe Data
- Confirm and you are done!
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit the Settings from the Homepage
- Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will now find 5 options to select
- Erase all the content and the settings that will wipe off all the data from your UMiDIGI Z, if you wish to clear the data
- If your phone has a password, enter your password here
- Once you have entered your password, your phone will show a confirmation so as to erase the data
- Click on erase data. You have now successfully performed hard reset!
I hope this guide has helped you in performing the Factory Hard Reset UMiDIGI Z. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section. Also, feel free to send us any queries or clarifications in any, and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
UMiDIGI Z Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, UMiDIGI Z features a 5.5-inch IGZO display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio X27 MT6797X Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the UMiDIGI Z comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 13MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,780 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. UMiDIGI Z also has a fingerprint sensor.