Here we will guide you on how to Force Reboot or Soft Reset HTC U19e. A soft Reset is a simple process of turning the phone off and then on. This would be one of the first steps in troubleshooting a device.
Normally when our device gets stuck, the first thing we do is soft reset. Unlike Hard Reset, a soft reset will not affect any of your data on your HTC U19e. While you soft reset, it is not required to back up your phone. While you soft reset, HTC U19e device would restart and thereby all the applications that are running on the background would be closed. This would also help to clear any data in the RAM.
Here you would know when can you force reboot or soft reset HTC U19e.
- Touch screen responsiveness issue
- Screen freeze
- App not working properly
- The phone hangs or is slow frequently
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- When Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is showing an error
- Soft reset can be used to remove all the background running applications
- To fix the battery drain issue
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset HTC U19e
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds
- Now the screen would appear with the option to power off
- Click on Power off
- Your device will now turn off
- Now again press and hold the power button
- Release when the phone screen is on
- Method 2: Force Reboot:This method comes to help when your device is not able to perform any task and gets stuck every now and then.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds till your phone restarts
- You are done! Your device will now reboot
The above are the steps that need to be followed to perform force reboot or soft reset HTC U19e. I hope the above article has helped you. Do not forget to give us feedback in the below comment section. You may also leave a comment if you have any doubts. We would love to clarify your doubts and would respond as soon as possible.
HTC U19e Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HTC U19e features a 6-inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SDM710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 1TB via microSD card. The camera on the HTC U19e comes with a Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 24MP + 2MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3930 mAh Lithium-ion with 18W, QC 4.0 Battery. HTC U19e also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.