Because of the amount of work and stress, Elephone P7000 devices are bound to encounter failing situations like freezing, lag or even shatter. Techie types of people know that it’s just a common scenario that’s very likely to occur. However, for most average users, this can be very frustrating. To fix this issue, just force reboot or Soft Reset Elephone P7000 device and resume its normal operation again
Normally when our device gets stuck, the first thing we do is soft reset. Unlike Hard Reset, a soft reset will not affect any of your data on your Elephone P7000. While you soft reset, it is not required to back up your phone. While you soft reset, Elephone P7000 device would restart and thereby all the applications that are running on the background would be closed. This would also help to clear any data in the RAM.
Here you would know when can you force reboot or soft reset Elephone P7000.
- Touch screen responsiveness issue
- Screen freeze
- App not working properly
- The phone hangs or is slow frequently
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- When Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is showing an error
- Soft reset can be used to remove all the background running applications
- To fix the battery drain issue
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Elephone P7000
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds
- Now the screen would appear with the option to power off
- Click on Power off
- Your device will now turn off
- Now again press and hold the power button
- Release when the phone screen is on
- Method 2: Force Reboot: This method comes to help when your device is not able to perform any task and gets stuck every now and then.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds till your phone restarts
- You are done! Your device will now reboot
The above are the steps that need to be followed to perform force reboot or soft reset Elephone P7000. I hope the above article has helped you. Do not forget to give us feedback in the below comment section. You may also leave a comment if you have any doubts. We would love to clarify your doubts and would respond as soon as possible.
Elephone P7000 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Elephone P7000 features a 5.5-inch IPS HD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixel. It is powered by MT6752 Octa Core 64bit Processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 64GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone P7000 comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Removable 3450mAh Lithium-ion Battery. Elephone P7000 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- How to boot Elephone P7000 into safe mode
- How to Enter Fastboot mode on Elephone P7000
- How to enable developer options and USB debugging on Elephone P7000
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Elephone P7000
- How to wipe cache partition on Elephone P7000
- How to change language on Elephone P7000
- How to Enter Recovery Mode on Elephone P7000 [Stock and Custom]