Today we will guide you on How to hard reset Elephone A4 Pro. Whenever your device seems to have any fault, a hard reset can fix that. Doing Hard reset on Elephone A4 Pro is just like a factory reset. In the end, you will have a fresh copy of Android OS on Elephone A4 Pro which you can use easily.
Are you ready to perform factory hard reset on your Elephone A4 Pro? There is one homework that you need to do before performing the hard reset. You are first required to take the backup of all your data. By resetting your Elephone A4 Pro back to stock will erase all the media, SMS, contacts etc. Know how to perform the hard reset on your Elephone A4 Pro with the below simple steps.
What is Hard Reset
A hard reset, also known as a factory reset or master reset, is the restoration of a device to the state it was in when it left the factory. All settings, applications, and data added by the user are removed. In simple terms, after doing a hard reset, your device will revert back to factory settings.
Doing a hard reset is beneficial for many situations. In case you want to sell your device or want to boost the performance of the device, you can perform a hard reset.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset Elephone A4 Pro
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform Elephone A4 Pro factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from the Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on Elephone A4 Pro via Recovery.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, you are required to enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below.
- Turn off your Elephone A4 Pro device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume down key simultaneously for a while
- You can release the button once you see the Elephone A4 Pro logo.
- Your device has now entered the recovery mode.
- Select the language and enter the stock recovery mode
- By just tapping, select Wipe Data
- Confirm and you are done!
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit the Settings from the Homepage
- Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will now find 5 options to select
- Erase all the content and the settings that will wipe off all the data from your Elephone A4 Pro, if you wish to clear the data
- If your phone has a password, enter your password here
- Once you have entered your password, your phone will show a confirmation so as to erase the data
- Click on erase data. You have now successfully performed hard reset!
I hope this guide has helped you in performing the Factory Hard Reset Elephone A4 Pro. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section. Also, feel free to send us any queries or clarifications in any, and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
Elephone A4 Pro Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Elephone A4 Pro features a 5.99-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2160 x 1080 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Elephone A4 Pro comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Elephone A4 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor.