Here we will guide you on how to perform a hard reset Gionee M6 Plus with simple steps. Every user has his or her own reasons to perform the factory reset on Gionee M6 Plus. One of the most common reasons to perform the hard reset on Gionee M6 Plus is to fix a malfunctioning or to remove the user data before selling.
Are you ready to perform factory hard reset on your Gionee M6 Plus? There is one homework that you need to do before performing the hard reset. You are first required to take the backup of all your data. By resetting your Gionee M6 Plus back to stock will erase all the media, SMS, contacts etc. Know how to perform the hard reset on your Gionee M6 Plus with the below simple steps.
Table of Contents
Steps to Perform Hard Reset Gionee M6 Plus
There are two methods to hard reset Gionee M6 Plus. One hard factory reset is through the Recovery and the other one is through the Settings. Both these methods would give you the best outcomes when you choose to perform the factory reset on Gionee M6 Plus. In short, while you are not able to boot into Android, you may go with Hard Factory Data Reset via Recovery and when you are able to boot into Android, you may select Hard Factory Reset via Settings on your Gionee M6 Plus.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, you are required to enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below.
- Turn off your Gionee M6 Plus device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume down key simultaneously for a while
- You can release the button once you see the Gionee M6 Plus logo.
- Your device has now entered the recovery mode.
- Select the language and enter the stock recovery mode
- By just tapping, select Wipe Data
- Confirm and you are done!
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit the Settings from the Homepage
- Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will now find 5 options to select
- Erase all the content and the settings that will wipe off all the data from your Gionee M6 Plus, if you wish to clear the data
- If your phone has a password, enter your password here
- Once you have entered your password, your phone will show a confirmation so as to erase the data
- Click on erase data. You have now successfully performed hard reset!
I hope this guide has helped you in performing the Factory Hard Reset Gionee M6 Plus. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section. Also, feel free to send us any queries or clarifications in any, and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
Gionee M6 Plus Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Gionee M6 Plus features a 6-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755M Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Gionee M6 Plus comes with 16MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 6,020 mAh Battery.