Here we will guide you on how to perform a hard reset HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance with simple steps. Every user has his or her own reasons to perform the factory reset on HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance. One of the most common reasons to perform the hard reset on HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance is to fix a malfunctioning or to remove the user data before selling.
Are you ready to perform factory hard reset on your HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance? There is one homework that you need to do before performing the hard reset. You are first required to take the backup of all your data. By resetting your HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance back to stock will erase all the media, SMS, contacts etc. Know how to perform the hard reset on your HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance with the below simple steps.
Table of Contents
Steps to Perform Hard Reset HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance
There are two methods to hard reset HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance. One hard factory reset is through the Recovery and the other one is through the Settings. Both these methods would give you the best outcomes when you choose to perform the factory reset on HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance. In short, while you are not able to boot into Android, you may go with Hard Factory Data Reset via Recovery and when you are able to boot into Android, you may select Hard Factory Reset via Settings on your HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, you are required to enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below.
- Turn off your HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume down key simultaneously for a while
- You can release the button once you see the HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance logo.
- Your device has now entered the recovery mode.
- Select the language and enter the stock recovery mode
- By just tapping, select Wipe Data
- Confirm and you are done!
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit the Settings from the Homepage
- Scroll down and select Backup & Reset
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will now find 5 options to select
- Erase all the content and the settings that will wipe off all the data from your HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance, if you wish to clear the data
- If your phone has a password, enter your password here
- Once you have entered your password, your phone will show a confirmation so as to erase the data
- Click on erase data. You have now successfully performed hard reset!
I hope this guide has helped you in performing the Factory Hard Reset HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section. Also, feel free to send us any queries or clarifications in any, and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance features a 5.5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HiSense E76 Infinity Elegance also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.