Here we will guide you on how to Force Reboot or Soft Reset HiSense H12. A soft Reset is a simple process of turning the phone off and then on. This would be one of the first steps in troubleshooting a device.
Normally when our device gets stuck, the first thing we do is soft reset. Unlike Hard Reset, a soft reset will not affect any of your data on your HiSense H12. While you soft reset, it is not required to back up your phone. While you soft reset, HiSense H12 device would restart and thereby all the applications that are running on the background would be closed. This would also help to clear any data in the RAM.
Table of Contents
Here you would know when can you force reboot or soft reset HiSense H12.
- Touch screen responsiveness issue
- Screen freeze
- App not working properly
- The phone hangs or is slow frequently
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- When Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is showing an error
- Soft reset can be used to remove all the background running applications
- To fix the battery drain issue
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset HiSense H12
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds
- Now the screen would appear with the option to power off
- Click on Power off
- Your device will now turn off
- Now again press and hold the power button
- Release when the phone screen is on
- Method 2: Force Reboot:This method comes to help when your device is not able to perform any task and gets stuck every now and then.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds till your phone restarts
- You are done! Your device will now reboot
The above are the steps that need to be followed to perform force reboot or soft reset HiSense H12. I hope the above article has helped you. Do not forget to give us feedback in the below comment section. You may also leave a comment if you have any doubts. We would love to clarify your doubts and would respond as soon as possible.
HiSense H12 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, HiSense H12 features a 6.19-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1500 Pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the HiSense H12 comes with a Dual 12MP + 5MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 16MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3,500mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. HiSense H12 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.