Here we will guide you on how to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Innjoo Halo 3. A soft Reset is a simple process of turning the phone off and then on. This would be one of the first steps in troubleshooting a device.
Normally when our device gets stuck, the first thing we do is soft reset. Unlike Hard Reset, a soft reset will not affect any of your data on your Innjoo Halo 3. While you soft reset, it is not required to back up your phone. While you soft reset, Innjoo Halo 3 device would restart and thereby all the applications that are running on the background would be closed. This would also help to clear any data in the RAM.
Here you would know when can you force reboot or soft reset Innjoo Halo 3.
- Touch screen responsiveness issue
- Screen freeze
- App not working properly
- The phone hangs or is slow frequently
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- When Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is showing an error
- Soft reset can be used to remove all the background running applications
- To fix the battery drain issue
Steps to Force Reboot or Soft Reset Innjoo Halo 3
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds
- Now the screen would appear with the option to power off
- Click on Power off
- Your device will now turn off
- Now again press and hold the power button
- Release when the phone screen is on
- Method 2: Force Reboot:This method comes to help when your device is not able to perform any task and gets stuck every now and then.
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds till your phone restarts
- You are done! Your device will now reboot
The above are the steps that need to be followed to perform force reboot or soft reset Innjoo Halo 3. I hope the above article has helped you. Do not forget to give us feedback in the below comment section. You may also leave a comment if you have any doubts. We would love to clarify your doubts and would respond as soon as possible.
Innjoo Halo 3 Specifications:
Talking about the specifications, Innjoo Halo 3 features a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MTK6580 Processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with expandable storage support of 128GB via microSD card. The camera on the Innjoo Halo 3 comes with 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 2,800 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Innjoo Halo 3 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.