Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on AT&T Galaxy J3 2018.
- Just wait for some time. Your AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
[su_note note_color=”#fcf8d7″ text_color=”#000000″]
Want to hard reset your AT&T Galaxy J3 2018? then, enter the recovery mode first.
Things to Note while using AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your AT&T Galaxy J3 2018.
AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 Specifications:
AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 sports a 5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Quad-core Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm). The device packs 16GB internal storage and 2GB of RAM. There is 256GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a single camera 8 MP with an aperture f/1.9 and a 5 MP shooter for selfies. The AT&T Galaxy J3 2018 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery.