Here we will guide on how to perform a Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A8s. Everyone can have his/her own reasons for performing a factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy A8s. Having a fresh start with Android, selling the phone, or boosting the performance are some of the common reasons why most of the users go for it.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Samsung Galaxy A8s
There are two methods available actually to keep up the pace. One is a hard factory reset via Settings and another is factory reset via Recovery. Both these methods are good and will bring similar outcomes when you choose to perform Samsung Galaxy A8s factory reset. Basically, when you are able to boot into Android, you can perform the hard reset from Settings menu. On the other side, if you are not able to boot into Android, you can go with Hard Factory Data Reset on Samsung Galaxy A8s via Recovery.
Instructions for Hard Reset via Settings
- In your Samsung Galaxy A8s device, Go to Apps
- Select Settings
- Now Go to General Management
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Now Select Erase Everything option to confirm the reset on Samsung Galaxy A8s.
- Just wait for some time. Your Samsung Galaxy A8s will reboot. The time it takes to start again depends on the amount of data you have on your phone.
Instructions for Hard Factory Reset via Recovery
Things to Note while using Samsung Galaxy A8s Stock Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to navigate between each menu (UP and DOWN)
- To confirm, you can use the Power button.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume button to select wipe data/factory reset option
- You can confirm by pressing the Power button
- Now select “Yes — delete all user data” by pressing Volume Down button
- Now press the Power button to confirm
- Once you are done, Reboot system now
- Press power button to confirm
I hope this guide was useful to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A8s.
Samsung Galaxy A8s Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy A8s sports a 6.4 inches Super IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is powered by Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 10 nm. The device packs 128GB internal storage and 6/8GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a Triple camera 24MP + 10MP + 5MP with an aperture f/1.7/2.2 and a 24 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A8s runs Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery. The handset has a Rear mounted fingerprint sensor.